Saturday, January 15, 2011

A Place For Everything

I love to be organized and in my mind everything has a place.  I needed a cute system for my jewelry, and I found this idea in a DIY magazine.  


I bought a piece of old wood at an antique mall in town for $1.00.  For my earrings I bought drawer pulls and hung them upside down.  This gives me a place for hanging earrings as well as an area to put things in.  The hooks for my necklaces and bracelets are key hooks from a hardware store.  I love this project because it is useful and pretty to look at!


7 comments:

  1. These are so creative and clever! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it so much! You have always been so creative. Also great minds think alike. My new years resolution is to get more organized and i've been googling different ways to organzie my jewelrey. My Sunday project today is making one with a picture frame and little hooks. I'll have to show you mine when i complete it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see some pics when you are done Nancy Pants!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea!!! You are amazing! This is perfect! I need somewhere to put all my jewelry but I have no room for even a small jewelry box, thanks for the great ideas cupcake! Love ya! Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  5. No problem Nik, I want to see pictures of what you make!!! loves you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great idea! All of my jewelry is literally in a shoe box in my bathroom closet. I was just thinking the other day while I tried to untangle a big mass of necklaces that I need something to put all of my jewelry in! I should try this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Melissa if you do make one I want to see pictures!!

    ReplyDelete